Costa Rica is a well-respected jurisdiction which is not black-listed in any Latin American country. It has a strong banking and legal system that adds substance to any structure to be created.
Costa Rican courts have shown to strongly protect and respect corporate structures, safekeeping the UBO’s interests.
Costa Rica also has:
- Excellent corporations law.
- No taxes imposed on offshore and banking transactions.
- No exchange control regulations.
- Political and economic stability.
- Conveniently located close to the largest Latin American markets.